« Home | Mystery Eggs... » | Sweetest proposal » | Marketing Lesson in Music » | Work was GOOOD... » | Working SARKS!!! » | Tom Riddle's Diary » | War of the Meterosexuals » | My Powderful Name » | 6 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom » | Morning Call »

First day in Sydney...

Searching for lingerie in malaysia?

Weather report: Hot but windy
Sleep on plane: NONE
Achievement of the morning: Lugged 30kgs of luggage across 2 streets

Declined invitation from MASA to go "yumcha" (Note: yumcha in Oz means dimsum...don't ask me why). Bummed at XinwenThePretty's house and curi breakfast from her. Later I learned that my friends paid $89 for 5 plates of dim sum...$5 for a pot of tea -_-"

Achievement of the late morn: Walked 20min to UTS Tower Building (nv walked so much in a day)

Got my keys and headed to UTS Housing...to my room. Was filled with trepidation and anticipation...whoooo...do I have lengchai housemates??? *creepy JAWS soundtrack"

Achievement of the afternoon: I'm not as much of a slob as I think I am (Actually I've nv been so grossed out in my life).

ARGGGHHHH...the apartment smells like pizza...the kitchen is freaking dirty...and I found a piece of stale pizza on my room carpet O_o
(my apologies...was too frantic...didn't occur to me to take a pic of it to blog about it later)
Interesting point of info: It's against the law to open the windows in my room...WTF

Decided to stay over at XinwenThePretty's place til my room is cleaned and aired. She cooked us a fabulous dinner... Belacan kangkung, tomyam chicken, baked dory fillets in tomatoes...jealous leh...hahahaha. THEN...some glutton (not me) wanted to eat pancakes at TheRocks for supper...how can be not fat?!

Achievement of the night:
Walked 3 hours and a half, there and back (nv walked so much in my LIFE..and without sleep)

At Circular Quay, we saw the Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House...hmm...no euphoria somehow.

[TomatoJustin's steady hands contributed to this nice pic =D]











My Pancake... =D

SIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! soh poh.. emily here.. hope u can settle down nicely in sydney ok!!! miss u loads!

huahuahua, you donkey, better bring me around, no wonder I read about what Yum Cha meal in CB text book... Dim Sum kononnya... Hows the serving I wonder. p/s take some pic of ur dirty hostel.

hey... u've been tagged girl!!
how u doin there? and like wat nemo said.. yea i remember tht in the CB text too!! hahaha..

Post a Comment