« Home | Marketing Lesson in Music » | Work was GOOOD... » | Working SARKS!!! » | Tom Riddle's Diary » | War of the Meterosexuals » | My Powderful Name » | 6 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom » | Morning Call » | Quote of the Day » | WTH »

Sweetest proposal

Searching for lingerie in malaysia?

ChrisChoi proposed to TheEsther!!!

FYI...I don't know them...Hahaha...but I read ChrisChoi's blog regularly =D very funny dude

But this is his BEST post ever...awww their story is so beautiful...it makes your heart swell to the size of a football

How come they don't make guys like ChrisChoi anymore...huh hUH...I demand to know. Dem it man, Esther is one lucky girl.

OMFG. Must read. I actually kinda feel happy for him.

Hey, does this make us kinda weird...feeling happy for people who we don't know and never even spoke to in real life? :P

Last I checked we are not the only weird ones....he got some 1000 ++ comments and eProps. That is massive numbers...

But really, it made me feel happy all day...for some couple that I didn't know...WTF HAHAHAHA

we are not weird.. it is good to be happy for other ppl. Healthy indeed, instead of hoping others would rot and break up so that we feel better.HAHA that is just PURE EVIL.

walau eh!!!

tht is like the most sweetest thing ever wei!!!!

*wipes away tears*

Post a Comment