« Home | My Powderful Name » | 6 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom » | Morning Call » | Quote of the Day » | WTH »

War of the Meterosexuals

Searching for lingerie in malaysia?

Impeccable Armani VS Human Bak Kut Teh

Name: Urs Buhler (Il Divo)

Nationality: Swiss

Description: Dashing pop/opera singer that melts M&Ms in your hands


VS

Name: N/A (Some random model)

Nationality: Brazilian

Description: Exotic ribs and bones + bonus goatee



I shall not concede defeat to DestroyerLing (this sounds more kick@ss than PaleFaceLing k...hahaha). Dem...Shen told me after watching some video of Urs Buhler, she is beginning to agree with DestroyerLing and proceeded to call me, Mrs Geckoman...WTH??!! Urs Buhler is the clear winner BCOS he melts M&Ms in your hands and a bonus goatee is not that big a bonus after all...yesss yesss my preciousssss

On another note...

Third Meterosexual Contender: *drumroll...* JONNYKAI!!!

But because he spent one hour gel-ling his hair, he was late and was sadly disqualified...aww...

His name is Dieter. Get it right.

Scorecard:
Ling 2
Sze Sin 0

EHHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEE.

oh dear ssin is going to KILL ME. I think yi lings guy better than gecko.. but that does not mean he is cute or good looking or watever. Just that he looks better than gecko. LMAO the metero late. I want to do the chop. *STOMPS CHOP REAL HARD* In read bold print DISQUALIFIED.

Nichola left a comment on my journal, and since I couldn't reply to her, I just decided to come here and revise the Scorecard.

Ling 3
Sze Sin 0

*snigger*

Ling... u can comment on my blog.. tubers blog has the link to my blog. haha poor tubes.. 3-0

wahaha... is it wrong that i stared at both the guys for over 10 seconds? sadnya... 3-0 is bad

Hey its 3-1 ok...not so sad..hahaha

Vic u DID say that Urs Buhler was dashing...got PROOF in my MSN history
BUAHAHAHAHAHA....

And uncle, why u never tell story on your blog?

haha... i would do anything for u to keep that among us here...

aih.. cos exam la.. so susah... so stressful la...haha... never read instructions.... i might have failed that paper cos of that... answered wrong question...haha...

after exam i continue telling you stories ok? haha

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm SzeSin
  • From OUG, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
My profile

Chatterbox