« Home | Quote of the Day » | WTH »

Morning Call

Searching for lingerie in malaysia?

Was arranging accommodation the other day for AlmondEsmond for his Leadership Camp in PD.

This lady from the hotel called and woke me from my beauty slumber...

Lady: Hello, is this Rachel? *sounds dem chirpy*
TubieSsin: ... ... heelllooo...
Lady: Did you receive my fax the other day? Can I double check your fax number?
*makes me get UP from bed to find the stoopid number*

Lady: This is Taylors College, right?
TubieSsin: Yessss...
Lady: How come you give me Taylors Business School?
TubieSsin: Err...cos Taylors have more than one campus???
Lady: Is it spelt T-A-I-L-O-R-S?
TubieSsin: NOOOooooo.....It is T-a-Y-l-o-r-s !!!

Why would a BUSINESS SCHOOL...have something to do with TAILORING??!!!

The Malaysian education system continues to amaze and perplex me...

Tailors College... The business school is the branch where they teach you how to sell the clothes you make...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm SzeSin
  • From OUG, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
My profile

Chatterbox

Previous posts