« Home | Oh NOOOO....I've misplaced my ski pictures....damn... » | Musings... » | Rest in Peace Suki-San » | Snowy Mountains Part 1 » | Here is Shanker's long awaited video.JonnyKai from... » | WWF » | Assignments... » | Tagged! » | Penrith White Water Rafting » | Oopps, I did it again »

Back with a Vengeance!!!

Searching for lingerie in malaysia?

Wheeheee...

New Year New Template New Outlook New Job

I have this insane URGE to blog now, 10 entries in a row (I might just attempt it).

After an absence of half a year. Welcome Back ME!!!

New Year a bit the late, I know. This Magic Pen template so preeeeety, nothing Tuber-Warty bout it. Graduated and finished job hunting. FINALLY!!!

I am such a hangat-hangat tahi ayam (hot-hot chicken poo) person. When I have the URGE to do something or implement an idea, I gotta do it NOW. That's not true for toilet businesses, luckily.

After a day or two...will become...three and four...five...six......what again? Did I really want to do that so bad? Nah...I got better things to do like lan chong (rolling around on my bed).

Someone should take note! When I'm feeling "naughty" you'd better come running then. HAHAHA...